Juventino's Mexican Roots Give his Traditional Cuisine an Unexpected Twist
For diners seeking a fresh, seasonal meal in New York City, Juventino offers a wide range of dishes that incorporate only the highest-quality ingredients. The restaurant serves a number of brunch dishes during the early hours of the day, including huevos rancheros, biscuits and gravy, chilaquiles, scallops and polenta, and seared duck breast. Dinner guests can choose from dishes such as steak and potatoes, arctic char, tacos de mama, oysters, and many more.
- flood damage repair Brooklyn Park MN
- water damage in Florence AL
- water damage services in Kissimmee FL
- water damage repair in Newton
- water damage repair Plainfield
- water damage restoration Elk Grove
- water damage in Rowlett
- water damage North Richland Hills TX
- Give me Back
- water damage restoration Iowa City IA
- flood damage restoration in Del Rio
- flood damage
- flood damage restoration Bryan
- water damage restoration Clovis CA
- water damage Clearwater
- flood damage restoration Pocatello ID
Thanks to the efforts of owner Juventino Avila, the Juventino restaurant has earned a reputation for its fresh ingredients, purchased from local farmers throughout the year. Before founding Juventino, Avila served as a consultant for chef Brad Farmerie, and he instructed the kitchen staff of Double Crown, helping the restaurant secure two stars from New York Times columnist Frank Bruni. Juventino Avila has also had the opportunity to work alongside such acclaimed chefs as Diana Kennedy, David Page, Eric Ripert, Daniel Boulud, and Lidia Bastianich.
To learn more about Juventino, visit the website at www.juventinonyc.com.